Whole World Botanicals 皇家排石茶 (125克)
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Chanca Piedra is an Amazon rainforest plant that helps to maintain optimal liver, gall bladder, and kidney health. Chanca Piedra is a composite name, “chanca” meaning “to break” in Quechua and “piedra” meaning “stone” in Spanish. It is the popular name given to several small fern-like plants in the Phyllanthus genus (botanical family Euphorbiacceae), including Phyllanthus niruri.
Traditionally, Chanca Piedra is used to treat
- Toxic liver*
- Excess uric acid*
- Gall bladder stones*
- Kidney stones*
Through Scientific Research, Chanca Piedra has been shown
- To be helpful in the digestion of fats*
- To lower LDL cholesterol*
- To have powerful, long-lasting, pain-blocking activity*
- To extend the effectiveness of kidney stone Lithotripsy treatment*
- To interfere with kidney, bladder, and gall bladder stone formation*
- To support healthy distribution of calcium in the body*
- To help improve fatty liver conditions*
- To help normalize elevated liver enzyme levels in the blood*
- To relieve jaundice*
- To reduce elevated hepatitis viral loads in the blood*
- To reduce elevated aldose reductase level common in diabetics*
- To cleanse the liver and the kidneys*
- To Support the bladder and healthy urination*