Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Serving for 1 | 8-12 hour | Easy
- 1/3-1/2 cup jumbo oats (GF option)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (heaping)
- milk or mylk (soy, almond, coconut)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- sweetener of choice (coconut sugar, coconut nectar, maple syrup, honey, brown sugar)
- Optional Toppings of choice
- a jar
- a spoon
- Fill half your container with jumbo oats, do not pack down.
- Add 1 tbsp of cacao powder
- Add 1 heaping tbsp of peanut butter
- Fill your container with milk of choice, do not mix
- Seal with lid and place in refrigerator for 8-12 hrs.
- Wake up to the perfect Reese cup overnight oats! Remember to mix before eating.
Note: When you pour the milk into the container, it won't mix with the peanut butter, don't try to mix it. Once the oats have soaked up the milk, it will be easier to mix.
Attributions Photo from RawPixel